Last updated: July 15, 2020
1. USER INFORMATION
Who is the controller of your personal data?
CUS SUSTAINABLE CLOTHING SL is the CONTROLLER of the USER’s personal data and informs him/her that these data shall be processed in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April (GDPR) and the Organic Law 3/2018 of 5 December (LOPDGDD).
Why do process your personal data?
To maintain a commercial relationship with the user. The planned processing operations are:
- Sending commercial advertising communications by email, fax, SMS, MMS, social networks or by any other electronic or physical means, present or future, that make it possible to carry out commercial communications. These communications will be made by the CONTROLLER and will be related to their products and services, or those of their partners or suppliers with whom they have reached a promotion agreement. In this case, the third parties will never have access to personal data.
- Conduct market research and statistical analysis.
- Processing orders, requests, respond to queries or any type of request made by the USER through any of the contact methods available at the CONTROLLER’s website.
- Send the online newsletter on news, offers and promotions in our activity.
Why can we process your personal data?
Because the processing is legitimised by article 6 of the GDPR as follows:
- With the USER’s consent: sending commercial communications and the newsletter.
- In the legitimate interest of the CONTROLLER: conduct market research, statistical analysis, etc. and process
orders, requests, etc. at the request of the USER.
For how long will we keep your personal data?
Data shall be stored for no longer than is necessary to maintain the purpose of the processing or for as long as there are legal prescriptions dictating their custody, and when such purpose is no longer necessary the data shall be erased with appropriate security measures to ensure the anonymization of the data or their complete destruction.
To whom do we disclose your personal data?
No communication of personal data to third parties is foreseen except, if necessary for the development and execution of
the purposes of the processing, to our suppliers of services related to communications, with which the CONTROLLER
has signed the confidentiality and data processor contracts required by current privacy regulations.
What are your rights?
The rights of the USER are:
- Right to withdraw consent at any time.
- Right of access, rectification, portability and erasure of your data and the limitation or objection to their processing.
- The right to file a claim with the Spanish Supervisory Authority (www.aepd.es) if you consider that the processing does not comply with the current legislation.
Contact information for exercising rights:
CUS SUSTAINABLE CLOTHING SL. ENRIC GRANADOS, 116 2 1 – 08008 BARCELONA (Barcelona). Email: email@example.com